[FOM] LaTeX for Logicians (again)

Peter Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 13:52:45 EDT 2004

A follow-up to my post a week ago -- and many thanks to the FOMers who
e-mailed with info and/or encouragement. There's now some "LaTeX for
Logicians" pages available at

http://www.phil.cam.ac.uk/teaching_staff/Smith/LaTeX/

Obviously these are at an early stage of development -- well, I only had
the idea a week back! -- but I hope they already might be useful. All
suggestions for improvement/extension gratefully received.

The URL should be stable, so LaTeX enthuasiasts can spread the word by
putting links up, etc.

Peter S.

--
Dr Peter Smith: Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge
www.logicbook.net | www.godelbook.net