[FOM] Do you know of the equivalence of recursivity and the following... ? (fwd)

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 15:02:01 EDT 2004

Dear Csaba

Your ``faithfull'' embeddings are called ``P-extensions'' in an article by
Richard Kaye and me in the JSL in 1990.  Moto-o-Takahashi wrote about them
earlier.  I have some results about them in my paper on Church's set
theory which you can find on my home page:
www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf/churchlatest.ps

I think there is a reference to Takahashi in the Kaye-Forster paper.

I haven't thought about the finiteness condition: that's new to me, and
looks interesting.  I'll have to think about it....

    Thomas Forster