[FOM] 204:Finite Extrapolation

Vladimir Sazonov V.Sazonov at csc.liv.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 14:05:34 EST 2004

I remember some old, seemingly related works of Janis Barzdins

and can find in this Web page some titles of papers like

Barzdins J., Barzdins G., Apsitis K. and Sarkans U. Towards efficient
inductive synthesis of expressions from Input/Output examples. -
Lc. Notes in Comp.Sc., v. 744, Springer Verlag, 1993, pp.59-72

and of his PhD student

 Alvis Brazma
 Inductive synthesis of dots expressions
May be Karlis Podnieks could help/comment more?

Vladimir Sazonov