[FOM] 204:Finite Extrapolation

Vladimir Sazonov V.Sazonov at csc.liv.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 14:05:34 EST 2004

I remember some old, seemingly related works of Janis Barzdins

http://www.lumii.lv/MII_staff/jbarzdin.html

and can find in this Web page some titles of papers like

Barzdins J., Barzdins G., Apsitis K. and Sarkans U. Towards efficient
inductive synthesis of expressions from Input/Output examples. -
Lc. Notes in Comp.Sc., v. 744, Springer Verlag, 1993, pp.59-72

and of his PhD student

1989
 Alvis Brazma
 Inductive synthesis of dots expressions

May be Karlis Podnieks could help/comment more?

Vladimir Sazonov