[FOM] ontology

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 05:14:07 EST 2004

My feeling is that Carlos's answer is ``obviously'' correct.  But there
is a cost to this.  It flies in the face of the idea that identity of
mathematical entities is isomorphism.  That's why i raised this example,
as it forces us to examine this principle (that identity = isomorphims)
more closely.

      Thomas