[FOM] Ontology

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 05:08:24 EST 2004

The reason for my asking this question is that - if you are
platonist  - you must have an answer to it.  And I would be quite
interested in the means used to arrive at that answer.  I am not a
platonist, and I suspect that if I were I would have a very strong
inclination to say that they are clearly different things. But life
is full of surprises and it seems worth asking!