[FOM] Re: physical Church Thesis, correction of Internet address

Istvan Nemeti inemeti at axelero.hu
Wed Feb 4 04:57:35 EST 2004

By mistake, "/pub/algebraic-logic " was omitted from the address I gave
in my previous posting. The address without "/pub/algebraic-logic"
before "Contents.html" also exists unfortunately, and it also contains
some papers by our group, but it is very far from being a representative
sample. Therefore this is a dangerously misleading address.

The correct address for the Etesi Nemeti paper "Non-Turing computations
via Malament-Hogarth spacetimes" is

http://www.math-inst.hu/pub/algebraic-logic/Contents.html

Moreover, this is the correct address for the papers of our group.