[FOM] Object-Oriented Formal Mathematical Languages

Brian Postow bpostow at union.edu
Wed Apr 28 11:34:14 EDT 2004

Victor Makarov spake:

> Is anyone aware of current work in this direction (design of object-oriented
> formal mathematical languages)?

I guess I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for here. There are
several object oriented models at the level of the lambda
calculus. The $\varsigma$ calculus by Cardelli and Abadi and the
$\lambda \&$ calculus by Castagna are two good places to start.  I
wrote a survey article a few years ago that I'm still half heartedly
trying to find a place to publish if you are interested.

Brian Postow