[FOM] Logical Foundations of Dynamical System Theory...Are there any texts?

Steve Stevenson steve at cs.clemson.edu
Fri Oct 3 15:56:03 EDT 2003

Good Afternoon:

I'm working with some folks doing formal methods (in computer science)
relating to simulations. It seems to me that to get anywhere we need to
have some understanding of the logical foundations of dynamical system
theory as practiced by scientists and engineers. Has anyone ever seen a
text or survey article on such foundations?

Thanks in advance
best regards,

steve
--------
D. E. Stevenson, Department of Computer Science
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-0974
864.656.6880 http://www.cs.clemson.edu/~steve