[FOM] [correction] a definable nonstandard model of the reals

Philip Ehrlich ehrlich at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue Nov 25 14:27:15 EST 2003

Near the end of my recent response to Dave Marker, I wrote:

" What I believe is misleading in your remark, however, is the
implication that since No's omnific integers do constitute a suitable
non-standard model of Arithmetic, No contains no such model."

Of course, what I meant to say is:

What I believe is misleading in your remark, however, is the
implication that since No's omnific integers do not constitute a
suitable non-standard model of Arithmetic, No contains no such model.

Philip Ehrlich