[FOM] 167:Incompleteness Reformulated/More

Ross A. Finlayson apex at apexinternetsoftware.com
Sun May 11 13:05:40 EDT 2003

Hi Harvey, Dr. Friedman, FOM-List Readers,

I think in my theory I use an Omega-epsilon chain as a way to forestall
the Goedel sentence.  The Goedel sentence asserts itself.  I also call
it an infinite ghost chain, or "infinite ghost chain".  You were talking
about a sixteen-epsilon chain or perhaps it was another word, vis-a-vis,
perhaps, fifteen.  That's like talking about thirteen space-time
dimensions.  That way a system can operate without inconsistent
reality.  In fact, I'm quite certain that's the case in my theory.   I'm
also quite certain that that's also the case, etcetera.  I've been
working on a number theory.  I mostly try to accept logic.

What's the nil paradox?  Is there a paradox based upon nil?  That might
be some kind of reductionism.  It might be the same word as null.

I was thinking about that before, and I wanted to mention it to you, so
I wrote.

Thank you,

Ross Finlayson
Finlayson Consulting / Apex Internet Software