[FOM] June 2003 issue of the BSL

Andre Scedrov scedrov at saul.cis.upenn.edu
Sat Jun 14 21:12:36 EDT 2003

> > On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Alasdair Urquhart wrote:
> > I'd like to call FOM subscribers' attention to the recent issue of
> > the Bulletin of Symbolic Logic [....]  Girard's article "From
> > Foundations to Ludics" is particularly provocative [....]  I've read
> > Girard's article a couple of times, but my grasp of it is rather
> > weak.

Pierre-Louis Curien has prepared introductory lecture notes on ludics,
available on  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~curien/

There is also related work, including:

J. M. E. Hyland, C.-H. Luke Ong: On Full Abstraction for PCF: I, II, and
III. Information and Computation 163(2): 285-408 (2000)

S. Abramsky, R. Jagadeesan, P. Malacaria: Full Abstraction
for PCF. Information and Computation 163(2): 409-470 (2000)

S. Abramsky, M. Lenisa: A Fully Complete PER Model for ML
Polymorphic Types. Computer Science Logic 2000, P. Clote and
H. Schwichtenberg, eds., Springer LNCS vol. 1862: 140-155.

S. Abramsky, M. Lenisa: Fully Complete Minimal PER Models for the
Simply Typed lambda-Calculus. Computer Science Logic 2001, L. Fribourg,
ed., Springer LNCS vol. 2142: 443-457.

  Andre