[FOM] Scott's not entirely ingored attempt ...

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Thu Jul 3 11:29:33 EDT 2003

What kind of stages are these?

Bill Taylor refers to

Dana Scott's largely-ignored attempt (Proc Symp Pure Math Vol 13 1974), to
found ZF(C) on the more fundamental idea of "stages" of constructing things.

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry

Program in Psychiatry and the Law
Department of Psychiatry
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts Mental Health Center