[FOM] computable numbers, independent freindly logic

George Kapoulas gkapou at yahoo.gr
Sat Dec 27 11:31:19 EST 2003

DEar FOM ers:

 1) The concept of a computable real number is well
known,
namely we use indices of total functions to code
sequences of rational numbers and the convergence
rate.
The question is if we know the complexity of the set
of indices that represent the natural, integer and
rational
numbers in this context and if yes the relevant