[FOM] Re: Constructive analysis

Peter Schuster Peter.Schuster at mathematik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 9 08:30:46 EDT 2002

to know whether "TTE ~ BISH + CC + MP + FT" really is the whole story,
given that, as Bas rightly mentions later on, "TTE is based on classical
logic", and intuitionistic logic plus MP is not full classical logic.
Perhaps TTE doesn't use all of classical logic, and that what it makes
use of can be deduced from BISH + CC + MP + FT, say, but perhaps I am
also wrong.

By the way, let me mention that, similarly, INT ~ BISH + CC + FT, at
least as either component is understood in Bridges-Richman, "Varieties
of constructive mathematics", CUP, 1987.

Here are the relevant parts of Bas Spitters' posting: