[FOM] Kohlenbach's lecture notes

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Fri Sep 6 01:08:05 EDT 2002

An fom subscriber who prefers to remain anonymous has asked me to post the

<< ... let me give a reference to Lecture Notes by Ulrich Kohlenbach
Lecture Notes: Proof Interpretations and the Computational Content of

Ulrich's work in proof mining (the term by Dana Scott) in classical
non-linear analysis is the most serious contribution since the work of
his teacher, H. Luckhardt on rational approximations.>>

                           Martin Davis
                    Visiting Scholar UC Berkeley
                      Professor Emeritus, NYU
                          martin at eipye.com