[FOM] faculty position

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:42:12 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

My institution, the Department of Mathematics at the Pennsylvania
State University, has several faculty and postdoctoral positions
available.  Furthermore, my department head has indicated some
sympathy for the idea of hiring in mathematical logic.  So, if you are
interested and qualified, please apply.  See
http://www.math.psu.edu/hiring/.

Best wishes to all,
-- Steve

Stephen G. Simpson, Professor of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University
333 McAllister Building, University Park, State College PA 16802
simpson at math.psu.edu http://www.math.psu.edu/simpson/
desk 814-863-0775 office 814-865-7527