FOM: summer school scholarships

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Wed Jun 5 15:04:51 EDT 2002

 Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
 From: David James Anderson <sprout at stanford.edu>
 To: Solomon Feferman <sf at csli.stanford.edu>
 Subject: NASSLLI Announcement

 Dear Professor Solomon Feferman:

 I am writing to you on behalf of the organizers of the first North
 American Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information (NASSLLI),
 including our program director Prof. Johan van Benthem.  We are now
 in the final stages of registration for our event.  We have about 120
 confirmed participants by now, but we can accommodate still more at
 this stage. We are hoping that you might help us make sure that our
 event has reached all interested parties, by forwarding the link with
 our brochure

 http://www.stanford.edu/group/nasslli/nasslli_brochure_guide.pdf

 to any interested students or faculty members.  We still have a
 number of scholarships of up to $500 as well as several tuition
 waivers and other sources of support in special cases.

 Please visit us on the web at: http://www.stanford.edu/group/nasslli/

 Best Regards,
 David Anderson
 Publicity Coordinator