FOM: Midwest Model Theory Meeting

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Mon Jul 22 14:55:22 EDT 2002

 From: "Sergei Starchenko" <starchenko.1 at nd.edu>
 Subject: MWMT @ ND
 Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:46:33 -0500

 We apologize if you receive duplicate copies of this announcement.
 Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

 This the first announcement of the

 MIDWEST MODEL THEORY MEETING AT UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME

 The conference will take place on Saturday September 28 and Sunday September
 29, with
 Alex Wilkie  giving the Mathematics Department Colloquium at ND on Friday
 September 27.

 WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO GIVE A TALK AT THE CONFERENCE:
 Z.Chatzidakis (Universite Paris 7), B.Hart (McMaster University), I.Herzog
 (University of Ohio-Lima),
 J.Miller (Indiana University - Bloomington),  R.Solomon (University of Notre
 Dame), P.Speissegger (University Wisconsin-Madison),
  C.Steinhorn (Vassar College), A.Wilkie(University of Oxford).

 HOTEL INFORMATION:
 We have arranged a block of rooms at the Inn at Saint Mary's
 (Address: 53993 US Route 31/33 South Bend, IN 46637
 Phones: (574)-232-4000, (800)-537-8483 )
 You need  to reserve these rooms by August 28 to guarantee the rate $89
 per night + tax. (Just mention that you are coming to Notre Dame Math.
 Department for Midwest Model-Theory Conference)

 LUNCH ON SATURDAY, September 28:
 The NOTRE DAME JOURNAL OF FORMAL LOGIC will provide the participants  with a
 free lunch
 on Saturday. If anyone has special food requirements, please contact me as
 soon as possible.

 WEB-PAGE.
 I will maintain a web-page for the conference at
 www.nd.edu/~sstarche/mwmt-nd.
 There you can find most recent information about the conference

 MWMT E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST.
 If you want your e-mail address to be added or remove from the list,
 please send e-mail to starchenko.1 at nd.edu