FOM: Rule 110, etc.

silver_1@mindspring.com silver_1 at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 19 05:55:16 EDT 2002

Bill Tait wrote:
>Charles, I would suggest reading John Baldwin's piece---about 4
pages---which he contributed on the subject a few days ago.

And John Baldwin also wrote a brief note on his earlier piece.

          I've now read Baldwin's very interesting, helpful four-pager and am
beginning to have an inkling of some of the many problems associated with
Wolfram's work.    I don't get why his results are not made more precise,
considering the generality he wishes to claim.   Otherwise...?

      Thank you.

Charlie