FOM: Post-graduate departments in Mathematical Logic and/or Philosophy of Mathematics

Nikos Theodorou ntheo at math.auth.gr
Tue Jul 16 07:47:27 EDT 2002

Hallo everyone.

I have joined this mailing list about two months ago and I can't claim
that I understand everything discusses, but I still like it :)
I will graduate from the Mathematics Department of the Aristotelian
University of Thessaloniki this September, and I am looking for
Post-graduate programmes in Mathematical Logic and/or the Philosophy of
Mathematics. So far I have only discovered a programme in Athens, Greece
(www.math.uoa.gr/~mpla) and another in Amsterdam, Holland
(http://www.illc.uva.nl/gpil/). I would be greatful if anyone has
something else to propose, preferably in Europe.

Best regards,

Nikos

--
## _______ Νίκος Θεοδώρου _______ ##