FOM: New Classifications 2/typo

Harvey Friedman friedman at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:19:14 EST 2002

On 2/21/02 8:16PM I wrote:

>The statements in the classification are either provable in ACA or are
>provably equivalent to the 1-consistency of Mahlo cardinals of finite
>order over ACA.

I meant to say

The statements in the classification are either decided in ACA or are
provably equivalent to the 1-consistency of Mahlo cardinals of finite order
over ACA.

I am currently running staistics on the 128 sets, breaking them up into the
ones that are

i) provable in RCA0;
ii) refutable in RCA0;
iii) provably equivalent to Mahlo cardinals of finite order over ACA.

It looks like this forms a partition of the 128. There are a few cases
where it is tricky to determine the status, but I should be done soon. More
later.