FOM: Robert L. Vaught, 1926-2002

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Wed Apr 3 01:55:57 EST 2002

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: J. W. Addison <addison at Math.Berkeley.EDU>

                   ___________________________________
                   |                                 |
                   |      ROBERT LAWSON VAUGHT       |
                   |                                 |
                   |  April 4, 1926 - April 2, 2002  |
                   |                                 |
                   |_________________________________|

     With profound sadness I report to you the death after a long illness of
Bob Vaught at about 2 a.m. this morning at Alta Bates Hospital in Berkeley.

     At his request there will be no funeral service.

     Bob is survived by his wife Marilyn, his daughter Katherine, his son
David, and by his sister Gail Vaught Searcy.