No subject

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 09:55:15 EDT 2001

          NF 2002 in Cambridge: last week of march

The good news is that I now have funding from the LMS, so this
meeting is definitely going to happen.  The slightly less good
news is that Bob Solovay has now decided that he won't come after
all.  However Holmes' series of lectures on how to do forcing in
Set Theory with a universal set are still going ahead.

     If you are interested in coming to this meeting, please
email me so I can put you on my mailing list,  and not squander
electrons on bringing the Good News to people who don't want it!

                Thomas Forster