FOM: intuition

Paul Oppenheimer peo at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Jan 9 14:20:01 EST 2001

Hadamard discusses this in "Psychology of Invention in the Mathematical

Paul Oppenheimer
Engineering Research Center                Mississippi State University
peo at
"To have his path made clear for him is the aspiration of every human
being in our beclouded and tempestuous existence" (Joseph Conrad).