FOM: f.o.m. for the general public

Stephen G Simpson simpson at
Fri Mar 24 17:23:22 EST 2000

Yesterday I did a talk-radio interview on G"odel's theorem, to be
broadcast in Melbourne, Australia on the Prodos radio show.  You can
listen to it on the web at <>.  Prodos has told
me that the sound files will be kept available for two weeks.

Recently I wrote an article for the general reader, on logic and
foundations of mathematics, to be published by the Book-of-the-Month
Club, a very popular book club here in the United States.

The existence of these outreach efforts may be of interest in
connection with earlier FOM discussions of the general intellectual
interest of f.o.m.

-- Steve