FOM: minor technical correction holmes at
Wed Jun 7 12:54:07 EDT 2000

In the interpretation of ZFC in the theory of well-founded extensional
relations I described in my last post, I see that one needs infinity
to get replacement (and choice is also used, at least in my approach).
This doesn't affect the final conclusions.

It's easy to get counterexamples to replacement if there are only
finitely many objects!

And God posted an angel with a flaming sword at | Sincerely, M. Randall Holmes
the gates of Cantor's paradise, that the       | Boise State U. (disavows all)
slow-witted and the deliberately obtuse might | holmes at
not glimpse the wonders therein. |