FOM: attitudes of core mathematicians and applied model theorists toward f.o.m.

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Wed Jan 26 13:00:20 EST 2000

Here is some follow-up to my FOM posting of 24 January 2000, the one
where I mentioned that Connes also found it necessary to discuss
G"odel's theorem.

This was originally private correspondence, but Mark Steiner gave me
permission to post it here on FOM.  I have edited my comments
slightly.

-- Steve