FOM: Book recommendation

Edward J. Huff edward.huff at acm.org
Fri Aug 4 12:43:28 EDT 2000

Joe Shipman wrote:

> Please take a look at "Extensions of First Order
> Logic", by Maria Manzano (Cambridge Tracts in
> Theoretical Computer Science 19, Cambridge
> University Press 1996, ISBN 0-521-35435-8, xxii+388
> pages).

I presume members of the list would not mind hearing about this.  I
have no affiliation to these sites, I just buy a lot of books.

Save about $50.  Check for the lowest price.
(amazon:  $74.24.  half.com:  $22.84)

http://www2.addall.com/New/submitNew.cgi?location=10000&state=NY&dispCurr=USD&type=ISBN&query=0-521-35435-8

addall searches 34 bookstores and lists all the prices.

I ordered it from half.com which in this case was listing books from
allbooks4less.com.  Sometimes they have only one copy but this time it
appears they have several.

--Edward J. Huff
Ph.D. Chemistry NYU 1996
Now studying math & physics