FOM: Question about Johns Hopkins publication about 1885

Walter Felscher walter.felscher at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Mar 18 05:59:44 EST 1999

C.I.Lewis in "A Survey of Symbolic Logic" cites a
publication

   Studies in Logic

or

   Studies in Logic by members of Johns Hopkins University

published by Johns Hopkins University Press. I would like to
ask for

  1. the precise title of this work
  2. the year of its publication  (not given by Lewis)
  3. whether this was one-time collection of articles
     or a periodic publication.

The publication contained articles by C.S.Peirce,
O.H.Mitchell, Mrs.Ladd-Franklin and others. There are
reasons to suppose that the year of publication is between
1882 and 1885 .

W.F.