FOM: book announcement from Feferman

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Tue Nov 3 16:39:18 EST 1998

 From: Solomon Feferman <sf at csli.Stanford.EDU>
 To: simpson <simpson at math.psu.edu>
 Subject: Book announcement
 Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:54:46 -0800 (PST)

 Dear Steve,
   My book, "In the Light of Logic", containing various essays that came up
 directly or indirectly when I was on the FOM list, has just appeared.
 If you think it is appropriate, I would appreciate your bringing the
 following publication information to the attention of the FOM subscribers.

 In the Light of Logic. Author: Solomon Feferman. (Oxford University Press,
 1998, ISBN 0-19-508030-0, Logic and Computation in Philosophy series)
 $49.95
 http://www.oup-usa.org/

 Fuller information about the contents can be found at my website

 http://math.stanford.edu/~feferman/

 Thanks,
 Sol