FOM: a preprint

Randall Holmes holmes at catseye.idbsu.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:02:35 EST 1998

Dear members of the FOM list,

	Anyone interested in the consistency strength of extensions
of NFU is invited to take a look at the preprint "Strong axioms of
infinity in NFU" now posted on my Web page.  Comments on this paper
(which is still a draft!) would be appreciated!

	To get the paper (which is a Postscript file) follow the
link from my top-level page to my theoretical research in NF; the
link to the paper is there.

And God posted an angel with a flaming sword at | Sincerely, M. Randall Holmes
the gates of Cantor's paradise, that the       | Boise State U. (disavows all)
slow-witted and the deliberately obtuse might | holmes at math.idbsu.edu
not glimpse the wonders therein. | http://math.idbsu.edu/~holmes