FOM: attacks against f.o.m.

Harvey Friedman friedman at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 20 07:50:20 EST 1998

BACKGROUND:

Feferman writes 10:38PM 3/17/98 with subject Basta:

  "Wet blanket" takes his leave.

Simpson writes 8:08AM 3/18/98:

  A note to Harvey:
  Harvey, it might be a good idea for you to rein in your rhetoric a
  little bit, especially when it comes to eminent f.o.m. researchers
  such as Sol Feferman.

Tait writes 11:15AM 3/18/98:

  Quite on the contrary. Sol and other `eminent f.o.m. researchers'
  can look after themselves. What I have found most offensive is the
  treatment of more vulnerable people contributing to the list. And,
  Steve, you are a culprit in this, too.