FOM: Foebe and Robin

Vaughan Pratt pratt at cs.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 19 00:11:30 EST 1998

From: Reuben Hersh <rhersh at math.unm.edu>
>(Watch out!  Here comes V.P., "shocked" at an "elementary blunder.")
and
>you IRRELEVANT (NT), you non-problem (MD),  you shot through with
>elementary blunders (VP), you multiculturalist postmodern afrocentric (SS).

I believe Reuben Hersh is mistaking me for John Steel, who was the one
who attacked him for elementary blunders.  Not only have I found no fault
with Professor Hersh, my commentary on his ideas have been 100% in support
of his position, albeit mostly from last November starting on Nov. 3.

I said pretty much all I had to say on that subject back then.  If my
silence since then is bothering him I hope can make amends with a couple
of supportive posts today.

Vaughan Pratt