FOM: Brouwer translation

michael Detlefsen Detlefsen.1 at nd.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:39:00 EST 1998

Re. the recent posting by Jan van Oosten in which he said he didn't know
whether an English translation of Brouwer's 'Leven, Kunst en Mystiek'
exists. A translation of the unabridged version by Walter van Stigt
appeared in a recent issue of the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic. As
editor of that journal, I'm a little embarassed to say that I don't
remember exactly which recent issue ... and I don't have the issue from
where I am writing. It was in the last year or so, though. Anyone wanting a
precise reference can get one by inquiring at: ndjfl at nd.edu (inquire of Ms.
Martha Kummerer).

Mic Detlefsen

Michael Detlefsen