FOM: name of conference

Steffen Lempp lempp at math.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:48:14 EDT 1998

Shoenfield asks:
>      Steffan, I propose a question to you which, if you choose to answer,
> might clarify the question of whether Soare did this.   Was the choice
> of the name of the conference next summer due in part yo Soare's urging?
Soare is not involved in the organization of the Boulder meeting next June,
so he had no input for the meeting's name. The name was chosen by the
meeting's organizers, Cholak, Lerman, Shore and myself.
Steffen

Office address: Prof. Steffen Lempp
		Department of Mathematics
		University of Wisconsin
		480 Lincoln Drive
		Madison, WI 53706-1388   USA
Office phone:   (608) 263-1975 or (608) 263-3054
Office fax:     (608) 263-8891
WWW home page:  http://www.math.wisc.edu/~lempp