FOM: Greetings; and comments sought

Neil Tennant neilt at
Wed Dec 24 16:11:27 EST 1997

Dear fellow fom-ers,

wishing you all a happy festive season (with Gl"uhwein or Bud Lite as
appropriate) I am dropping a note to let people know that I've placed
a version of a paper as a downloadable .dvi file on my web-page---and
comments on the paper would be most welcome.  It is item #74, under
`Work in progress', titled `Mathematics: Intuition and Structure'.
The URL is

Those who have already received earlier hard copy will find this LaTeX
version has been considerably revised and expanded.

Neil Tennant