- Class hours: Tuesday and Thursday 2:00 - 3:15 in WWH Room 102
- Professor Office hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30-4:30; Thursday 9:00pm-10:00pm in room 319 in WWH, or at other times by appointment
- Recitation: Thursday 9:30 - 10:45am in CIWW Room 102
- IA: Max Sklar
- IA email: (add @nyu.edu) mes592
- IA Office hours: Mondays from 3:00-4:30 in room 328 of Warren Weaver Hall
- Class mailing list: http://www.cs.nyu.edu/mailman/listinfo/v22_0102_001_sp11
- Grader: Max Meyers
- Grader NYU email: max.meyers at the schools domain name (nyu.edu)
Help: Whenever you have a question about the course material, please feel free to drop by during my office hours or write me an email message. If at any time you feel that you are falling behind or are overwhelmed by the material, let me know: I will be very happy to help you. You also have other options for assistance. See the Extra Help page.
Our final exam will be held Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:00pm - 3:50pm in CIWW room 102 (Warren Weaver Hall). There will be no make up and the final is mandatory. Do not make plans to leave the New York City area before this date.