Home || Syllabus || Class Notes || Assignments || Resources || Tutoring
All assignments will be posted on Blackboard and are to be submitted via Blackboard. Click here for instructions on submitting assignments using Blackboard.
- The homework assignments are required and will
consist of programming assignments. Assignments are to be done on the computer.
- Ten points will be deducted for each class day late, with a
possible maximum of 30 points being deducted out of 100 points for each
- Homeworks will not be accepted past the third class date after
their assigned date without prior permission.
- Make sure to save copies all of your
programs and also to back them up to other media (such as a flash drive) or store copies of
the files on your "NYU Home account".
- If you wish to work together with one other person on a homework assignment: you may do so ... as long as you BOTH submit the same file and you BOTH write a comment that you worked together. (We will discuss collaborations in class.)
- Computer Science Department: Statement on Academic Integrity