- Assignment #7: Website Project, Postponed until May 4th (last day to submit assignments-- no extensions past this date).
(* Ignore part 1 of this assignment. But, make sure to add a link from index.html to assignment 7 similar to what you did in pervious assignments.)
Dreamweaver Notes: As we discussed in class, you may create a separate page for the required technical elements which do not fit with the "look and feel" of your site. (For example, if you are working on a site about mime ... you might not want any sound!) If so, you may include these items on the separate page and put a link to that page from this site.
Please include a list of all of the elements and where to find them on your site as a text file attached to your Blackboard submission or in the "comments" text on Blackboard to help me and the grader find all of your work.
Extra credit for Assignment #7:
- Create a blog using the ITS blogging site and link to it from your Dreamweaver project. We look forward to reading your blog!
- You will also receive extra credit for excellent design and technical implementation beyond the requirements of this assignment.
- Assignment #6: Due 4/20/09 by 11:59pm
- Assignment #5: Due 4/8/09 by 11:59pm
- Assignment #4: Due 4/1/09 by 11:59pm
- Assignment #3: Due 3/6/09 by 11:59pm
- Assignment #2: Due 2/16/09 by 11:59pm. Setting up your Unix Account for your Web site-
- Assignment #1: Working with Text and Images. Due: 2/4/09 by 11:59pm
All assignments will be posted on Blackboard and are to be submitted via Blackboard.
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
1. Log into NYU Home.
2. Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
3. Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment (eg. View/ Assignment #1) in the main window.
4. Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials.
5. Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
6. When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so make sure that what you are submitting is your final version of the assignment or see your instructor with any questions about re-submissions.
Note: Assignments are not accepted via the "digital dropbox"; please use the method above.
Notes on the assignments (**Please Read **):
- Discussing homework concepts is fine, but you must submit your own work.
- Copying all or part of another student's homework, project or exam.
- Allowing another student to copy all or part of your homework, project, or exam.
- Please note that If you are caught cheating, you will receive an immediate FAILURE for the course.
Make sure to read the CS department statements on Academic Integrity for more details.