Assignment # 6 Due 5/4 by 11:59 pm
Assignment # 5 Due 4/20 by 11:59 pm
Assignment # 4 Due 4/7 by 11:59 pm
Assignment # 3 Due 3/10 by 11:59 pm
Assignment # 2 Due 3/3 by 11:59 pm (postponed)
Assignment # 1 Due: 2/17 by 11:59pm
Assignment # 0 due 1/29 by 11:59pm
All assignments will be posted on Blackboard and are to be submitted via Blackboard.
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
1. Log into NYU Home.
2. Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
3. Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment (eg. View/ Lab Assignment ) in the main window.
4. Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials.
5. Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
6. When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so make sure that what you are submitting is your final version of the assignment or see your instructor with any questions about re-submissions.
Note: Assignments are not accepted via the "digital dropbox"; please use the method above.
Notes on the assignments (**Please Read **):
- Discussing homework concepts is fine, but you must submit your own work.
- Copying all or part of another student's homework, project or exam.
- Allowing another student to copy all or part of your homework, project, or exam.
- Please note that If you are caught cheating, you will receive an immediate FAILURE for the course.
Make sure to read the CS department statements on Academic Integrity for more details.