How To get help for this Course:
1) Class E-Tutor (Course Grader Info.) We are pleased to hire the following etutors to grade your homework and projects, and to also provide occasional help to you via email. :
- We are fortunate to have to have Preethi Sampath (ps1451(AT)nyu.edu) as our Etutor for this course. Preethi will also be grading your assignments and projects for this course.
If you have any questions about the material or a homework assignment, or groups' projects, you can email Preethi or visit during her scheduled office hours posted here.
- Preethi's office hours:
- Preethi will be available in person to help students in this course in CIMS room 328, at the following times.
- Monday: Monday 12:20 -2pm.
- Help Via email:
- Also, please email Preethi (ps1451(AT) nyu.edu) to get help via email.
- FYI, our course assistant and etutors are required to respond to your questions via email within 24 hours of your
2) Your Professor:
- Your professor has scheduled office hours.
- If you have questions about the course material, you should drop by my office (room 321 in WWH). If you cannot attend the scheduled office hours, feel free to make an appointment with your professor. If at any time you are falling behind or are overwhelmed by the material contact your professor.