Assignment#6 Due 12/11/08 by (11:59pm) (Word Trivia Game)
Assignment#5 Due 12/2/08 by (11:59pm)
Assignment#4 Due 11/18/08 by (11:59pm)
Assignment#3 Due (*postponed) 10/28/08 by (11:59pm)
Assignment#2 Due 10/9/08 by (11:59pm)
Assignment#1 Due 9/29/08 by (11:59pm)
Assignment#0 Due 9/11/08 by (11:59pm)
All assignments will be posted on Blackboard and are to be submitted via Blackboard.
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
1. Log into NYU Home.
2. Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
3. Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment (eg. View/ Lab Assignment ) in the main window.
4. Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials.
5. Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
6. When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so make sure that what you are submitting is your final version of the assignment or see your instructor with any questions about re-submissions.
Note: Assignments are not accepted via the "digital dropbox"; please use the method above.
Notes on the assignments (**Please Read **):
- Extensions: You are permitted one extension of one week - no questions asked! - during the course of the semester.
- You need to email grader notifying her about extension before assignment due date.
- Assignments with extensions (late assignments) should be submitted within one week from the Assignment's due date.
- However, please do not hesitate to contact me at odeh AT cs (DOT) nyu (DOT) edu if you are falling behind, if you would like assistance, or there are circumstances beyond your control which delay your work.
- Late assignments are penalized as follows:
- 10% for One class late after the due date.
- 20% for Two classes late after the due date.
- and 30% for Three classes late after the due date.
- Assignments will NOT be accepted after three late classes without special permission from the professor.
- Assignments with extensions (late assignments) should be submitted within one week from that Assignment's due date.
- No assignments are accepted after the last day of class.
For the purposes of this class, cheating is defined as:
- Discussing homework concepts is fine, but you must submit your own work.
- Copying all or part of another student's homework, project or exam.
- Allowing another student to copy all or part of your homework, project, or exam.
- Please note that If you are caught cheating, you will receive an immediate FAILURE for the course.
Make sure to read the CS department statements on Academic Integrity for more details.