Create a web page called "assign7.html" and put a link to it on your "index.html" page.
Then use the Excel (under FILE / SAVE AS WEB PAGE) to make your two pages, and make certain that they both include your name, section, and other identifying information.
Your "assign7.html" page should have links to both of the pages published.
You will need to publish two pages as follows: one with the data visible and one with the formulas showing.
First, publish your page showing the values.
- Then, publish it again showing the formulas. This can be done as follows: Under "Tools," "Options," (or "Preferences" ) with the "View" tab, click on "Formulas" under the "Window Options" so that when you publish the sheet the formulas will be displayed and not the values.
3. Finally, email the grading account for your section to tell us that assignment 7 is ready for grading. The subject of your message should be "Assignment 7 " and the body should include both your name and the HTML address in the form:http://I5.nyu.edu/~netid/
For your convenience, here are the email addresses for assignment submission for the various sections:
- firstname.lastname@example.org if your last name starts with A-J and you are in Deena Engel's class
- email@example.com if your last name starts with K-Z and you are in Deena Engel's class
- firstname.lastname@example.org Section 3: Sana' Odeh's class
- email@example.com Section 4: Nathan Hull's class
- firstname.lastname@example.org Section 5: Nathan Hull's class